Ready for a meditation practice that’s powerful and to the point? One you’ll look forward to practicing? One that gives you Real Results, quickly?
Comfortable and easy, QuietPath Meditation is simple to learn. Just 20 minutes twice a day, morning and evening can make a real difference in your life. QuietPath Meditation provides a deeply restorative and rejuvenating experience, physically and mentally.
I’ve been meditating myself for 47 years. Are you ready for a life-changing meditation practice? Its easier then you think.
NEXT ORIENTATION EVENING
Thursday evening January 4th at 7:30 PM in the inner sunset district of San Francisco.
Learn Quiet Path Meditation
How Could Anything This Simple Be so Profound?
The following are proven Breakthrough Benefits that people have reported from practicing QuietPath Meditation:
- Reduced stress
- Alleviated insomnia
- Normalized blood pressure
- Improved cardiovascular function and overall heart health
- Reduced bad cholesterol levels
- Diminished symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Increased overall mental, physical, and emotional awareness
- Increased resistance to disease
- Increased focus, productivity and success
- Improved intellectual and athletic performance
- Reversal of the biological aging process
- Improved relationships
- Alleviation of depression and increased self-confidence
- More Vitality and Joy in your Life
Meditation Instructor in San Francisco
San Francisco native Paul Brown learned this meditation technique in 1970 and became an instructor in 1973, and has taught thousands of people how to meditate in North America, Japan, India, and Europe.
If you’re looking for a way to relieve the mind from it’s own peculiar madness, give Paul a call, really. You can have a vacation twice a day for the rest of your life.
I feel this deep sense of peace and ease in my daily life. I seem to be in the right place at the right time. There seems to be a gentle conspiracy on nature’s part to make me happy.
NEXT ORIENTATION EVENINGS
Inner Sunset, San Francisco