QuietPath Meditation (Your Life Will Never be the Same!)
This specific practice comes from the Vedic Tradition of India, an ancient system of knowledge that is thousands of years old. This special training is taught by Paul Brown, who learned this technique of meditation in 1970 and has been an instructor since 1973. Paul has taught meditation to families, children, recovering alcoholics/addicts, prison inmates, and individuals with various chronic diseases. He has transformed the lives of thousands of people in North America, Japan, India, and Europe.
The following are proven Breakthrough Benefits that people have reported from practicing QuietPath Meditation:
- Reduced stress
- Alleviated insomnia
- Normalized blood pressure
- Improved cardiovascular function and overall heart health
- Reduced bad cholesterol levels
- Diminished symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Increased overall mental, physical, and emotional awareness
- Increased resistance to disease
- Increased focus, productivity and success
- Improved intellectual and athletic performance
- Reversal of the biological aging process
- Improved relationships
- Alleviation of depression and increased self-confidence
- More Vitality and Joy in your Life
Come to the introductory evening on Thursday, January 9th, 2014 at 7:30 PM, at a convenient location in the Inner Sunset district of San Francisco.
The class itself starts Saturday day, January 11th, for an hour of your time for your first lesson, which is a private one. Then, the entire group of 5 or 6 people meets on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 7:30 until 9 PM.
To attend, or for more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.